- Welcome to the EQ Dashboard! To begin enter in your email and password.
- Please note this dashboard is optimized for Chrome web browser.
- This dashboard will help you add test takers, admins and create groups for your organization
Add users: players, patients, administrators
There are two ways that you can add users to your Organization:
- You can do a bulk upload which will allow you to add multiple admins and test takers at once and option two allows you to add test takers individually.
Bulk Upload a list of users
- You can do the bulk upload by selecting the cloud icon with the arrow pointing up at the top of the organization tree. This will allow you to download the CSV template.
- Once you have downloaded the template open it using Excel or Sheets. Fill out the template will all of your users information. Please note that many of the fields are optional. There are three mandatory fields: First name, last name and role.
- Once you have completed the spreadsheet please ensure you save it as a .csv file. Prior to uploading it, if you are using a mac, you can ensure that it is the correct file by selecting the file and hitting the spacebar.
- After uploading the file ensure you refresh your webpage to display the new users uploaded to your organization.
Adding users one-by-one
- To add players one-by-one, select the person icon at the top of the Organization Tree.
- Please beware that you cannot use the same email address for multiple users. However, you still do have the option to not provide an email address.
- If you provided an email address for the test-takers, they will receive an email with instructions to download EQ and join your organization.
- If you registered users without an email address, or if they did not receive the invitation email from EQ, they can install EQ Active Brain Tracking from their app store, then you can give them their invitation code to join your organization. This invitation code is available on the dashboard beside the player’s names when you select the organization or group from the organization tree.
- For the test takers that haven’t registered yet, their names and invitation code will be highlighted in red with the invitation code present beside it. Those who have accepted their invitation code will appear in black. If you want to resend an email with download instructions and invitation code, select the envelope beside the player’s invitation code. Once they start doing their check-ins the number of check-ins that they have completed will appear beside their name.